It is possible to use K2BTools with remote licenses (using a GeneXus Protection server). To request these licenses, the following steps must be followed. After performing these steps, licenses may be requested using the procedure described in Requesting K2BTools licenses.
Follow these steps to configure the protection server.
- In order for K2BTools products to appear on the license manager, download the file K2BTools.reg
- In the machine where the protection server is installed, execute the K2BTools.reg file.
- Execute the licence manager.
- If the K2Btools 12 licences or K2BAudit 6.0 does not appear please do the following
- Download K2BTools license manager K2BTools License Manager
- Unzip the license manager in a folder in the protection server pc. (the folder must be a different folder from the protection server instalation folder, Protection Server license manager must not be overwritten).
- Request licenses using this license manager.
In each development computer, set the K2BTools’ license manager to use the Protection Server by using the option “Select Computer” -> “Remote License” and setting the name of the protection server.