In the previous exercises, you updated the web form for a single-level transaction. K2BTrnForm also supports multilevel transactions.
See how the pattern works in this case following the following instructions:
- Go to the Invoice transaction, and apply the K2BTrnForm pattern.
- Inside the pattern’s instance:
- Delete the “InvoiceLastLine” and “InvoicePaymentReceived” attributes.
- Verify that a “Grid Level” node was created for the second level.
- Inside the “Grid Level” node, delete the attribute “ProductDescription” and set the “Visible” property to “False” in the “InvoiceLineId” property.
- Verify that a “Attributes” node appears at the bottom for the summary attributes.
- Delete the attributes “InvoiceTax” and “InvoiceDateFormat”.
- Execute your app and see the results.