- Create a new Web Panel, called “CustomerInvoices”.
- Go to the “Designer” part, and click on the “Activate” action.
- In the “Web Form” node, set the “Title” property to “Customer Invoices”.
- Save the object, see how the Web Form, Variables, and Events parts were updated.
- Return to the “Designer” part.
- In the “Web Form” node, open the contextual menu, and execute the “Add Grid From Transaction” action.
- Select the “Customer” transaction.
- A Select Layout dialog will appear. Select the Standard Grid Layout
|Dynamic Layout Selection Dialog
- Aflter selecting the layout a dialog will appear, where you can select how the grid’s content will be generated: using variables or attributes. Create this grid using attributes.
The Designer tree will look like this:
- Delete all columns except “CustomerId”, “CustomerFirstName”, “CustomerLastName” and “CustomerDNI”
- Delete the “CustomerBirthDate” filter.
- Save the web panel. See how the web form was updated.