- Create a new Web Panel and activate WebPanelDesigner.
- Save this Web Panel as "GridFromDataProvder".
- From the root node add the action “Add Grid From Data Provider”.
- Select StandardGrid.
- In the Orders node add two compound order node with the following properties:
- Order Name property of FirstOrder: Description
- Order Name property of SecondOrder: Price
- Save and try it at runtime.
Note: As the data provider contains parameters for Count and Skip, Web Panel Designer uses those parameters in the generated code. Also, as the data provider contains a "ProductDescription" parameter, a filter was automatically added.