To improve the menu, we need to add some structure to it. To do that, follow these steps:
- Open the menu, and add a SubMenu node to the Menu node.
- In the node you just created, set the “Code” property to “BasicEntities”
- Cut & Paste the Countries, Products, Units, and Customers menu options to the “BasicEntities” SubMenu. Your menu should now look like this:
|Menu partial result
- Add another SubMenu called “Billing”.
- Move the “Invoices” option to that SubMenu.
- Add another SubMenu called “Catalog”.
- Move the “Customer Invoices” and "Customer Simple Image List" option to the “Catalog” SubMenu.
- Inside the “Catalog” SubMenu, add another SubMenu called “ProductSelection”.
- Add the “Product Multiple Selection” and "ProductList" and "Grid From Data Provider" option to that SubMenu.
- Change the descrption "Grid From Data Provider" option to "Products Purchased"
|Menu final result
- Run the application and see the result.