In some cases grids contain a lot of filters. In many cases, a large number of those filters are used sporadically. Advanced filters can be used to create a better UI for the filters interface, where the user can choose which filters to use in each case.
In this exercise we are going to learn how advanced filters work.
- Go to the EntityServices instance associated with the "Invoice" transaction.
- Go to its "WorkWith" node.
- Remove "CityName" filter.
- In the "Filters" node add an "Advanced Filters" node.
|Advanced Filter Node
- Under "AdvancedFilters" add the following filters:
- Name: "CustomerLastName"
- BasedOn: "CustomerLastName"
- Name: "CustomerDNI"
- BasedOn: "CustomerDNI"
- Name: "CityId"
- BasedOn: "CityId"
- Descriptoin: "City"
- Apply the instance and run the application.
- See how the advanced filters work. Try adding and removing filters.