In this exercise you will learn how to create a Web Panel using dynamic layouts. In order to do that, follow these steps:
- Create a new WebPanel named: "CustomerSimpleImageList"
- Activate WebPanelDesigner part.
- In root node select "Add Grid From Transaction" action.
- Select the "Customer" Transaction.
- In the "Select Layout" dialog, chose "SimpleImageList".
|Simple Image List Dynamic Layout Selection
- In the "Attributes or Variables" dialog select attributes.
- Select the attribute "CustomerSearchResult" in the "Summary" field.
|"CustomerSearchResult" as Summary
- In the "More Information" action set caption property to"More Information".
- Remove all filters except for: "CustomerName_Filter".
- Build and Run the webpanel.
- See in runtime:
- How the "CustomerName" has an specific format
- How the "Summary" is shown
- How the "More Information" action has an specific format.