K2BAudit 6.0 is a complete rewrite of the original extension providing:
- Easier setup and usage
- Many properties were removed and the remaining ones were renamed and described.
- Menu options were renamed and reordered according to their estimated usage frequency.
- All dialogs were redesigned to make them clearer and easier to use.
- A few dialogs were added to guide the developer and avoid common errors.
- Long running tasks are executed in background to avoid freezing the user interface.
- Reduced trigger creation times
Triggers have less code and are generated using a different generation technology.
- Enhanced trigger code
Triggers code is smaller in size and performs better than earlier versions.
- Reduced Analyzer Knowledge Base size
A new xml schema, that uses attributes instead of values, was used to generate the audit log. The new value of a field is not saved if it was not changed.
To understand K2BAudit please see Introduction to K2B Audit.
To start using K2BAudit please see Using K2BAudit (6.0 and up).