This exercise will help you to learn how the default interface generated by K2BTools works.
- Execute the application, using the “Run” option in GeneXus.
- Enter the “WWCountry” option in the Developer Menu.
- Create Countries and Cities as specified in this table:
- Select the “Products” option shown on the menu on the left.
- Create the products specified in the following table. Some attributes are not specified, you can select any value in those cases.
- Now that you know how the UI works, we’ll insert more data automatically so that you don’t have to do it manually. To do this, Run the application from genexus, and inside the developer menu, go to “LoadDataWP”.
- Execute the “Load Data” action.