To complete a purchase, a customer must be selected along with the products. In this exercise you will add an option to select a customer, following these steps:
- In the root node, place a LineSeparator titled Customer.
- Add an Attributes node as child.
- In the Attributes node, add a variable with the following properties:
- Name: CustomerId
- BasedOn: CustomerId
- Description: Select Customer
- Add a ControlInfo node below the variable with the following properties:
- ControlType: DynamicComboBox
- ItemValues: CustomerId
- ItemDescription: CustomerFirstName
- Add another line separator node from the root of Title Products.
- Add the MultipleSelection node as child of the products node by dragging the node while pressing the Ctrl key so that it looks as shown in the following image.