In this tutorial you will learn how to use K2BTools, while creating a simple application using its main features.
- See how K2BTools interacts with other GeneXus objects.
- Understand how the “K2BEntityServices” pattern works.
- Understand how the “K2BTrnForm” pattern helps improve the Web Form of a transaction.
- Understand how “K2BWebPanelDesigner” can be used to create complex screens.
- Understand how to use the “K2BMenu” pattern to create your application’s menu.
- See how to work using Responsive Web Design.
- See how to integrate K2BTools with GAM.
- See how to add actions to invoke custom components.
- Understand how to alter the visual appearance of interfaces created using K2BTools.
IMPORTANT: Objects created in each lesson are used in later lessons. Because of that, it is important that you don’t skip lessons.