In this exercise you will create a K2BPrompt pattern instance for the Customer transaction, following these steps.
- Open the Customer transaction.
- Apply the K2BPrompt pattern.
- Delete all attributes from the grid, except for “CustomerId”, “CustomerFirstName”, “CustomerLastName” and “CustomerNumber”.
- Delete the “CustomerBirthDay” filter.
- Apply the K2BEntityServices to the Invoice transaction. When applying the pattern the Prompt Rule will be automatically generated.
- Execute your app.
- Insert a new Invoice, and check out how the new prompt interface is used.