We will now show the customer information below the grid. To do so, we will use the “Customer” transaction in display mode, and we will add a grid to show the selected customer’s invoices.
To do so, follow these steps:
- Add a line separator in the Customer Invoices (WebForm) node, and place it below the grid. Set its “Title” property to “Customer Information”.
- Add a “Tabs” node inside the “Line Separator” node.
- Set the “Title” property in the first tab to “General Information”.
- Add a “Web Component” node to the first tab. Set its “Name” property to “CustomerComponent”.
- Save the Web Panel and see the result.