K2B Audit 8.0, released on September 29, 2022, adds some features and bug fixes.
- Initialization script is no longer executed from GeneXus IDE
This avoids, for example, having to install 32 bit database drivers in the development machine.
- Archive process performance improved up to 50%
Caching database access in this process reduced execution time up to 50% in some DBMSs
- New Analyzer home page
Provides faster access to audit data and processes.
- Schema support in SQL Server
- Cross-thread operation if Create audit triggers is executed while Manage Audited Transactions is open
- Strings that should not be translated do not have the exclamation mark before the initial quote.
- Errors when saving an Entity services instance after adding a History Component to an Entity manager
Please read Migrating K2B Audit data from version 7.x to 8.0.