K2B Audit makes keeping track of your application data easy. Using K2B Audit you:
- Audit changes made by anyone
K2B Audit tracks data changes at the database level (using Database triggers?), meaning that changes made to the data by your application AND stand alone Insert/Update or Delete SQL statements are audited.
- Do not need to change your application logic
K2B Audit uses Database triggers. It does not require any application change.
- Select what tables need to be audited
Some tables may not need to be audited as they are not relevant to the organization.
- Select what attributes need to be audited
Some attributes of some tables may not need to be audited as they are not relevant.
- Select what records need to be audited
Specify the condition that a record must meet to be audited.
- Can turn on or off database auditing at any time
It is very easy to selectively turn on or off database auditing for one, a group or all audited tables. It may be important when bulk insert/update/delete operations that do not need to be audited are performed.
- Live audit information (as of K2BAudit 8.0)