Now that the notifications and collaboration module is installed, it is time to allow event subscritions and user comments in a transaction.
For this exercise, we are going to use invoice transaction as the example.
In order to do so, follow these steps:
- Go to GeneXus and open Invoice transaction.
- Navigate to "Entity Service" pattern.
- Click on "Transaction" node:
- Change "Allow Event Subscription" property to "True".
- Change "Allow User Comments" property to "True".
|Event Subscription and User Comments
- Once the properties in step 3 are configured, metadata in collaboration and notification module must be updated. In order to do that, Click on "K2Btools-> Initilize Event types."
|Initialize Event Types
- Build your application (F5).
Now invoice transaction is ready for user subscriptions and comments.